Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Adore Me Panties, Nighties, Underwear, Bras, etc.

I have become a huge fan of Adore me and their products. I recently got in touch with their customer service as well to ensure that their company supports fair labor and trade acts. This means they, their suppliers and vendors do not support any outsourced or international sweatshops or slave-labor powered "factories". This is important to me because inhumane treatment of people is being used to create clothing which is then sent into the U.S. The prices of these clothing items are so low not necessarily because they're foreign, but because they are made in factories or shops that do not treat their employees ethically or pay them a livable wage at all. More info: here.

I really enjoy Adore Me's site layout as it's easy to navigate. You can tell exactly what you're looking for, when, and where. You can look up specific item details such as size, colour, style, or if you want a corset or sleepwear. It's super convienient. The prices can be high, but I tend to use other's links (like the one I've provided below) to obtain discounts. I also subscribe to the site's newsletter so I get the hints on each upcoming sale or good deal!

Onto my purchases and my Reviews:

I got 6 pairs of undies for a fabulous price. Panties on Adore Me are regularly $14.95 a pair. For 6 pairs that would be a whopping total of $89.70 before tax. Which is crazy! So I watched the newsletters and saw they were doing a 6 for $39.96 sale. Especially fantastic due to the fact Adore me always has free shipping and free returns/exchanges. On to each pair!

Image from Adoreme.com
So This is literally my kid in a candy shop moment, and the first pair I go with is they Kathy Hipster shown above. I know, super boring, right? But Let me tell you, they are such a cute powdery grey-purple colour and are sheer all around! Not to mention super comfy, easy to wash, and yes, you are seeing that right! They come with a little pear charm! Can't go wrong.

Image from Adoreme.com
I felt more confident after my first choice and I've been wanting some more comfortable lacy undies so I ran to them (if that's possible to do on a site?) I saw these, the Hailee Bikini, and thought they were more pink, but no, they're quite red. Still very cute; however. They remind me of strawberry short cake. Extremely comfortable and again, very importantly easy to wash.

Image from Adoreme.com
When I was younger I was much more into thongs because I wore a lot of dresses and skirts. Now that I wear a lot more jeans, I tend to find  myself in that uncomfortable situation where the jeans are  being eaten by my butt and the thong is not protecting me at all. I still miss how cute thongs look on though, and how insanely comfortable they are to wear in most situations so I broke down and got these, the Giada Cheeky Thong. They wear like a thong, but almost just look like panties! Really! I love them though and they're super comfy and again, easy to wash.

Image from Adoreme.com
I don't know why the Eloisa Bikini didn't include pictures like the other panties had on their page and web searches, but oh well. These are super unusual for me because of the colour but I decided to take a risk anyway! I love them. The colour is exactly as the picture- a beautiful deep blue-almost turquoise. They are very silky, and super comfy. Again, very easy to wash.

Image from Adoreme.com
The Sonya Bikini might be my favorite on this list! I love the bright pink and creme colours. The fact that all of the lace is in the front too makes me extra happy. Not sure why. These are much like the Eloisa Bikini undies in the way they fit and feel. Again super soft, comfortable, and easily washable.

Image from Adoreme.com
The Kellye Bikini undies are my second favorite. They mostly have lace in the backside and they are super soft and comfortable. I wasn't completely sure about the almost mauve colour that they come in, but having them in person and seeing them on- I love them! Again very easy to wash as well!


All of the undies I got this purchase were fantastic. I've gotten sets and lingerie from them before, but really specifically liked their undies. I'm glad I tried the 6 for $39.96 deal- otherwise I would have just run down to Walmart and gotten crappy, cheaply made undies that were probably made unethically and aren't even worth it. $40 for 6 pairs of panties seems like a lot but they are a lot more than you would expect. I was kinda grumpy with myself for buying for that price, but for the quality and durability of the product, it's worth it. Bonus: If it makes you feel special and pretty, then why not?

My final say on Adore Me products is; definitely try out their products at least once! Use my link below to get a discount and try it out at least once. I would consider the undies to be a must have, but if you like bras, nighties, or lingerie, definitely try those out too- they have so many options! 
Click this link to get a discount on your first purchase: https://my.adore.me/x/hLCemT

What are your thoughts on Adore Me? Love it? Hate it? Comment below! Feel free to leave a recommendation for me to try out and review later on! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment