Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Too Faced "Unicorn Tears" and "Clueless" LA CRÈME COLOR DRENCHED LIPSTICK

So my mom and I ran to Ulta the other day and naturally we both wanted to look at the lovely Too Faced section just cause. It's not only high quality products but it's cruelty free plus all of their packaging is amazingly cute! My mom already owns a few Too Faced products so we wanted to see what was new. 

That's when it happend. My mom picked up the last "Unicorn Tears" La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick by Too Faced. We promptly snatched it up along with "Clueless" just because it's sooooo pink!

If you are new to Too Faced and the cosmetics world, "Unicorn Tears" is extremely rare to find in store if at all. Since it came out it has been a hit with makeup junkies because it is a different colour on everyone and it is super beautiful no matter which colour it turns out to be. Plus it is a super soft, smooth formula, which is long lasting and moisturizing. 
The back end of the tubing with the names of the colours.
 I already loved the product just from trying it on after we got home. They are a bit pricey ($22 a piece) but I would say they are totally worth it. I tried to take off my swatches at one point and I had to use like dish detergent, olive oil, and a wet washcloth and scrub hard. It was pretty good. 
I took some swatches on my forearm in natural and flash lighting so you can see the colours in different lighting:
Swatches in natural lighting.
Clueless on top, Unicorn Tears on bottom.
Swatches in flash. Clueless on left, Unicorn Tears on Right.

I would totally recommend picking these up if you have the money (and you can find them). If you can't find them in-store you will most likely be able to catch them online at the Too Faced company website. If you want a direct link to the lipsticks themselves the page is here.

As always thank you for reading! Feel free to leave a comment below letting me know what you think of Too Faced cosmetics, "Unicorn Tears" or "Clueless". Do you love them? Hate them? 

And don't forget to leave me recommendations as well! I love trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment