Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Colourpop Metallics Lipsticks

So I made one of my very first Colourpop orders when I saw that they had restocked their "Ultra Metallic Lip" liquid lipsticks. Colourpop is a cruelty free brand and all of their lip liners and lipsticks are vegan. I was actually so excited about this restock that I had to break out the credit card because I was on vacation and hadn't worked in about a month!  

These are an amazing price for the quality and amount you are getting. With the metallic lip (and anything) craze going on, Colourpop is offering these lipsticks at a staggering $6 a piece! This is not even mentioning the amazing prices they have for their other products. 

I wore each of these colours and they stayed on all day. The only time they came off was if I ate something oily/greasy (which is normal) or if I manually took it off at the end of the day. There was minimal transferring and they looked amazing. 

I got some swatches for you below so you can check out how the colours look in different lighting and such:


As you can see I bought all 4 of their offered metallic liquid lipsticks. From right to left there is: "Zebra", "3-Way", "Kween", and "Man Eater". 

Here is a picture of the swatches next to their lipstick tubes (with name) so you can see how each of them looks. I took this picture in natural lighting, indirect from sunlight. From top to bottom there is: "Zebra", "3-Way", "Kween", and "Man-Eater".


Here are the swatches in natural sunlight. From top to bottom: "Zebra", "3-Way", "Kween", and "Man-Eater".
Here are the swatches in flash lighting. From left to right: "Zebra", "3-Way", "Kween", and "Man-Eater".

So if you haven't been able to catch my drift this whole article, I'm saying "if you love metallic lipsticks and great prices- get this!" Colourpop is really great at restocking quickly so don't be discouraged if you find they have all sold out- they will be back soon! 

As always let me know in the comments if you love/hate Colourpop, or if there are any brands you would like me to try! 

Thanks so much again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment