Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Too Faced Lip Injections Lip Plumper.

So I finally broke down after seeing so many reviews of Too Faced "Lip Injections" lip plumper. I am already a big fan of Too Faced due to their cruelty free standing and the occasional use of my mom's country palette by them. 

I have never used a lip-plumper before in my life so I had no idea what to expect or what I was walking into. I was lucky there wasn't really any wait for this product because I had ordered it before vacation so when I returned it was waiting right there for me! I ordered mine from the Ulta website but you can also order from the Too Faced website itself!

Image source: TooFaced website.


So first I will describe my use of it and how I applied it:

I moisturized my lips with a regular lip balm for about 10 minutes before hand and then used a lip exfoliator. This way I was ensuring the lip plumper was being applied straight to my lips and not any dead skin, left over lipstick, or lip balm. Then I simply applied a thin coat on my top and bottom lips and waited.
A picture of mine that I took! ☺

The Feeling: 

Initially I didn't feel anything but about 30 seconds in I began to feel a sort of tingly-burning sensation. It was a lot like eating a hot pepper and then deciding to rub it all over your lips. Thankfully it wasn't so unbearable that I had to wipe it off. In all honesty it was much more of an annoyance than anything else. After about a minute or so this burner subsided and I was left with glossy, red, but plumped lips.

"Lip Injections" just on my arm.

Overall Reaction: Yes! It works really well. I am actually quite interested in trying the "Lip Injections Extreme". Of course if I do try it out I will update this blog as well and add a post about it, haha. My lips weren't crazy large after using this product but they were noticeably different. Once I wiped it off and applied my lipstick there was a clear difference between my natural lips and my "plumped" lips. 

Wow look! It's me! ☺

I would totally recommend this product if you are curious about trying it. It worked well for me and I've heard I am not the only one that this product works well for. I can also use it as a lip gloss as well if I don't feel like applying lipstick due to the fact it gives my lips a reddish tint (from the active ingredients that plump)


As always feel free to leave a comment telling me if you love/hate Too Faced "Lip Injections", any questions or comments, and of course any recommendations for me! Thanks so much! -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment