Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Physicians Formula "Argan Wear" Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream in "Light/Medium"

Another day another post! If you all are anything like me you hate wearing makeup all over your face almost as much as you hate the acne and scars/spots you are trying to cover up with it. (It's cool if you love foundation too, but ughhhhhh it takes so long to put on properly!)

I found this lovely BB cream from Physicians Formula at Ulta and decided to try it out because hey- why not? It's cruelty free and I have nothing else to wear on my face.

Image from the Physicians Formula website.
My first impression: I tried this first on my hand and then my neck before my face and it matches my skin-tone perfectly. I am an olive-pale skin tone. I'm not like paper but I am definitely pale. It went on smooth with a concealer brush and I simply used a beauty blender after the fact to give it more of an even appearance and tone down the shine associated with BB cremes. 

This BB cream is not too heavy either and covers with a very little amount needed. I tend to use a green concealer underneath this to cover my redness and you wouldn't even know there was green there at all. I almost don't even have to cover up the red spots anyways because this is so good at covering. 

I also used this on my friend who is at least 2-3 shades lighter than me (skin-tone wise) and it matched her perfectly as well. So I'm almost completely convinced this is the "perfect colour" (at least for Caucasian people). I did contact them today inquiring about why there are only two shades available on their website (light and light/medium). Hopefully I will get a response soon! I would love this BB creme to be available for all skin-tones. 

The way I use this product mainly- besides simply using it alone, is I tend to mix different products to give the exact look for what I would like for the day. Sometimes I will mix this BB creme with a colour-correcting primer, another SPF moisturizing product, and perhaps a little bit of creme highlight to give myself a natural "full-not full coverage" look with a little hint of dewy. Obviously I've had a lot of time to play with these mixes and everyone who is interested in trying just needs to find their way with it too! Leave a comment if you would like some recommendations for products that are good to mix with this BB creme!

Overall I would say this is a product that is totally worth trying out. It is a good price- it can be found in drugstores, department stores, as well as Ulta, or online. It's a great price ($7-$13) for the quality as well as the amount you receive (you only need a little to cover a lot!).

Do you have this product? Love it? Hate it? Leave a comment with your thoughts, recommendations and opinions! Thanks so much for reading! -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment