Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2016

e.l.f. Exfoliating Scrub

So I finally broke down and found something else from one of my favorite brands as always: e.l.f. !
This time it was part of their new skincare line. The item in question for this post today is their new exfoliating scrub. I found mine at target right next to their usual e.l.f. section in beauty products. It was the same price in store as it is on the website ($6) As always e.l.f. is a cruelty free line and does NOT test on animals.

Here's a picture of the product as seen on e.l.f.'s website.
So many people have had concerns because initially when the e.l.f. skincare products came out they did not include the quantity or size of the bottles or tubes of products being sold so many people were concerned they were spending more than they should. Thankfully on most products (that I've seen) this is fixed and obviously if you are shopping in store you can see first hand how big the product is. This is actually a really good sized product for the price and since you only need to use so little this will go a long way. 

I have used it a few times now going with the usual directions. Only about a dime sized amount on wet skin only 2x a week and to immediately rinse it off. I actually really like it. The way I knew it was working well is because I broke out the next day and then the day after that I had clear baby-skin. After my second use my skin had no issues with this exfoliator being used and I have not broken out since. 

Of course you can also use this product on other parts of the body as well that tend to have a build up of skin (dry or otherwise) and if I am not using it on my face I tend to use it over my tattoos to slough off dead skin cells that make my tattoos look ashy & moisturize with e.l.f.'s soothing serum ($12) directly out of the shower while my skin is still damp. 

Overall I would say this is a good product to try especially for the price and quantity you get as well as versatility for use. 

Have you tried the e.l.f. brand exfoliating scrub? Do you love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks so much for reading! -Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment