Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

BH COSMETICS: Carli Bybel Palette

So in this lovely post (am I getting ahead of myself? ☺) I will be talking about the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette. I got mine off of Ulta's website, but I put links in the previous bolded to where you can find this product on BH Cosmetic's website
I got this palette for a great price (!!!!$14.50!!!!) which is less than it usually retails ($20). The last time I checked as well, it was still on sale so check it out!


From Ulta's website.


This palette has 10 eye shadows and 4 highlighters altogether totaling 14 colours to play with! They are all lovely golden tones and nudes and are fantastic for any look be it everyday or special occasion. 

First thing is first, these colours are PIGMENTED lawd. It's like pigment heaven. Even without primer these colours show up! They are super easy to work with too and newbies as well as experts could have a lot of fun with this palette. Don't even get me started about how these look with primer. Amazing! 10/10.


I don't really know why it is sideways but here is my picture of the Carli Bybel Palette by BH Cosmetics!
Second of all: these colours last alllllllll day. I have worn them with and without setting spray and it almost doesn't matter. I went and worked out and these colours did not budge one bit. Nada. You couldn't even tell that I had worked out at all. 


Top Row Swatches without Primer.

 Third: If not for the shadows, get it for the highlighters! So incredibly pigmented and long lasting and the colours are great on a wide range of skin tones. 4 of my favorite highlighters are in this palette! (They are all so amazing!) (And I'm a highlighter fanatic!)


Middle Row Swatches without primer.

Fourth and lastly: For this high of quality, pigmentation, staying power, and this many colours at the size it is- this palette is incredibly cheap! If you are on a budget but want some new colours to play with this right here is your palette. You can do so many looks with it and the price is something you cannot argue with.

Bottom Row Swatches without primer.


In all honesty I totally recommend this palette. I just love it. I use it almost everyday. It is easy to create any look, blends well, stays a long time, and looks great overall. If I ever hear this palette is going away I think I would probably buy as many of them as I could to stock up.
I mean, just LOOK at these highlighters!

Do you own this palette? Tried it? Love it/Hate it? Have any recommendations for me to try as well as review? Leave a comment below and let me know! Thanks so much for reading! -Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment