Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Lorac Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette and Eye Primer Set

So as many of you know already I love cruelty free products! Not only that but I love shimmery colour that are highly pigmented! If you are looking for all of this, I really recommend you check out the Lorac Unzipped Gold palette ($42) 

I got mine a while ago (like more than half a year ago) and I use it so often and there is still so much left. I got mine from Kohl's when they had a special "prestige" makeup sale and I had some Kohl's cash and rewards. Honestly I wouldn't be spending this much on a palette unless I had discounts or I was earning points for it- which I can do at Kohl's unlike other beauty retailers- but that's just my thing. 
Image source: here.
First of these colours are sooooo pigmented. You really can't go wrong. You will be able to see them clearly even without the primer. The primer however is excellent and works entirely as it should- keeping the shadow on all day and maintaining it's pigment. 

I mostly use all of the lighter colours but not necessarily the browns on the end, but they can be used to create a soft smokey-eye look which I really like a whole lot. If you have never bought from Lorac in the past I would totally recommend checking this palette out for a first impression. 

Do you own this palette? Love/hate it? Let me know in the comments along with any recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment