Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow™ Pomade "Dark Brown"

Back once again for a review of Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow™ Pomade "Dark Brown" ($18) . I am a poor college student so I was super excited when I had the chance to pick this up at Ulta the other day. I have naturally grey/brownish hair which I dye blonde, but my eyebrows are still dark as are my roots normally. I decided to go with "Dark Brown" as the colour as it was the one that closest matched my natural eyebrow colour. 


Image source: here.
Initial thought is that this is SO MUCH product for how much you actually pay. You need such a minuscule amount to do what you want with this. It is smudge, water, and sweat proof which is excellent because you can do so much while this is on as well. 

I would say this is a very natural, creamy formula that works well with most skin types. I haven't had it break me out or have a smearing situation. I would love to try out some other brands of eyebrow pomades to find some good dupes for this brand and give it a review as well, though. 

Do you own this product? Love/hate it? Like/dislike the brand? Leave a comment below with your thoughts, ideas, or suggestions! Thanks for reading as always! -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment