Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2016

LORAC Pro Palette 3

Hi everyone! It's Emma again with another review! This time I am reviewing the LORAC Pro Palette 3 ($44). I had been waiting forever to get my hands on this one and I finally had enough money and a coupon so I excitedly shelled out all of my extra cash (per usual...)! So this is my overview and review of the palette and how I have been using it!

About this palette: It is cruelty free, is sold at many different beauty and department stores. It comes with it's own LORAC lid primer in a sample size (which is more than enough), and is super pigmented! Below are my pros and cons for this product!
Image source: here.
 
Pros:
-Highly Pigmented
-Great Nude/Natural Colours
-Lots of Colour Choices
-Staying Power (doesn't rub off easily)
-Has BOTH Shimmer and Matte Colours
-Comes with Lid Primer

Cons:
-The Palette is Pricey ($44)
-Hard to Remove
-Small Shadow Pots

Top row pigments applied without primer. 

Overall the only issue that I would truly find actually noteworthy with this palette is that the colour "Medallion" (the bottom colour third to the left) is not really as sparkly as it appears and has a lot of fallout when applying. 

Bottom row pigments applied without primer.

I would say if you are beginning to play with makeup, this may not be the best choice for you to start with because it is so so pigmented which leaves a lot of room for error. Since it is so pigmented as well, it is very hard to remove once on, even without the primer. If you are a bit experienced and are moving on to "the bigger and better palettes", I would say this is an excellent palette to start with for sure. It has all of the base colours you would want and need, and works just as a high-quality palette should. 

Do you own this palette? Love it? Hate it? Leave a comment below and let me know! I'd love to hear your feedback! As always, thanks so much! -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment