Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask

So I've recently become aware and fascinated by the number of house hold, beauty, and other miscellaneous products are still tested on animals A theme here for my blog is trying to highlight products that are not tested on animals. We have enough knowledge of chemicals, soaps, makeup, toothpastes, and detergents now that we don't need to test on animals. Europe is already ahead of the U.S. with an international ban on cosmetic testing. That's definitely a  step in the right direction.  On bliss' website they state; "bliss and Laboratoire Remède do not test on animals." 
While this sounds promising, I'm not 100% sure. Peta and Crueltyfreekitty both state that bliss and it's affiliates DO test on animals. If you have any information on the matter, please comment below and let me know! I love bliss products, but I don't love them as much as I love cruelty free!

Starting with price; bliss products are not often cheap. This Mask itself cost $27 on clearance at Kohl's I even had $10 in Kohl's cash and it was still $17. Great price, though in comparison to $39.99 or $42 that you can find it for at normal stores or online. 


My Review:

I got this today and have been excited to try it out since I work in the Jewelry/Beauty department at Kohl's and saw this go on sale. I've tried other bliss products before and loved them so I was excited to try this one out. 
I followed directions, dampened my face, applied the mask and waited 5 minutes. 

It tickled as it foamed up and you could definitely hear it foaming too. It's a good smelling fun mask that didn't irritate my skin or over dry it. It does suggest to moisturize after you wash the mask off- and I totally agree.

 If you have really oily skin normally, you may be fine but normal to dry skin should definitely moisturize. My boyfriend who has oily/normal skin said he really liked how soft and bright his face looked after using. I agree that my face feels a bit softer and is definitely brighter looking. I don't know if there is any lightening agents in this product, but it certainly does lighten you up a bit.

Overall it's a fun product, and is great for a quick moment to treat yourself, but I wouldn't say it's a must have. It's about as good as any other generic face mask, and I've hear e.l.f. makes a similar bubbling face mask that works equally well (if not better) and is for sure cruelty free

What are your thoughts on bliss and it's triple oxygen instant energizing foaming mask? Love it? Hate it? Comment below! Feel free to leave a recommendation for me to try out and review later on! Thanks for reading!








Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask. (Image Source: link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment